Joint Family Culture
More and more a culture is disappearing from our life – Joint Family. Yes, someone may be happy some are not, but in the end, we recall our old days. Before starting this discussion we need to understand what relationship is …
A relationship is an automated civilized consciousness that gives us a sense of togetherness, though we are alone. I know it is sounding a bit philosophical, but we cannot avoid the truth. The sense of loneliness doesn’t help you to grow as a beautiful human being. Sharing and caring nature will help you to come closer to the universal bondage of love. Recently I have learned a word Hormesis. In toxicology, a small dose of a toxic agent can be a stimulus or beneficial, and a high dose can act as an inhibitor. Joint family is simply like Hormesis. Dose needs to be figured out.Advertisement
Impacts of Joint Family:
Kids & Teens:
- You are getting a lot of friends inside a family who shares and cares about you.
- Except Parent, there are other family members, whom you can approach in crisis. Especially, your elder brother and sisters.
- Kids are maintaining same lifestyle irrespective of parent’s income, which is fit for that family.
- If the kid is not lucky enough he might face the reverse of all these.
- A bunch of preachers always following you to prove their prudence.
- Unfathomable wisdom and unbelievable stories might drop into your life.
- A sweet grandfather and a sweeter grandmother and if your luck favours then a sensible Aunty.
- If you are newly married, your private life is a bit difficult, but stealing opportunities always give pleasure.
Adults & Aged:
- Respect is mostly related to age, not quality.
- One might earn a lot, but cannot have personal priorities.
- Serenity and privacy seems like a word of fiction.
- Your lifestyle gets reflected in your successors. Believe and learn on the beauty of sweet words. The way you give it comes back to you in the same manner.
Also Read: Generation Gap – Parent, Are You Facing Trouble?Advertisement