1. Smartphone on an airplane/flight mode : Your battery will recharge very quicker than the normal and reduce charging time when you put your smart phone in airplane mode. Also use this mode when you want to stop ads while you play games.
2. How to peel a perfect boiled egg with easy effort: Mix a teaspoon of baking soda in the water before boiling.This will ensure shell comes off as easy as you never imagined.
3. When talking a picture, squint your eyes to make your smile look much more genuine if your face is not photogenic.
4. Keep salespeople from pestering you by wearing headphones while you shop.
5. Drink high quantity of apple juice before you go to bed : A chemical compound (melatonin) in the juice will help you to fall asleep faster and to have vivid awesome dreams. Eating cheese also will have similar effect.
6. Avoid Onion tears: To avoid crying over your onions, peel and chop the ends off. Soak in cold water for 30 seconds. You’ll dice without tears.
Another way is to stick cotton balls up your nose before you cut onions. This will keep your eyes from tearing.
7. Check bad breath: Bad breath is very annoying for opposite person. Women hate it if you are in dating. Lick your wrist, wait for few seconds and then smell it.Use a Mouth rinse and chewing gum as a temporary solution.
8. Use a cloth pin to hold a nail while hammering:
9. Know opposite persons interest in your talk: Take a peek at peoples feet when they are talking to you. If their feet are pointed away from you, the person you are talking to want the conversation to end. Also to improve interest about you ,try to notice opposite person eye color when you meet them. People will like you more for the slightly increased eye-contact.
10.Unclog and clean kitchen sink without expensive chemicals : Pour a half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar into a clogged drain. Once it stops foaming rinse down the sink and your drains will be clear. A cheap and environmentally friendly way to unclog a sink.
11. No more rising straws in your drink!
12. Check bunch of partial used batteries are working: Bounce batteries to see if they are good or bad. Drop them on a table from 6 inches( half feet). If they give one small bounce and fall right over ( less bouncing from surface and heavy noise ) , that is good one. If they bounce around and around ( high bounce from surface) then it is dead to be discarded. Test with one good and dead battery to understand the difference first time.
13. Stalk your cloths vertically: This will help to see them all easily to help quick dressing.
14. Protecting your phone at the beach: We all love chilling at the beach, don’t we? While you are there, you can protect your precious phone and mobile devices from the water just by keeping it in a seal-able plastic bag.
15. Turn credit card upside-down to make them easier to pull from your wallet.
16. Run the razor across old jeans to resharpen and extend its life
17.Take a sip of water after drinking coffee, soda or sugary beverage to keep your teeth while and prevent from tooth decay.